Hello fellow climbers, the CEC needs your PHOTOS.
We are excited to announce that our Sport Climbing Long Term Athlete Development Plan is in it’s final stages and will be published in the coming months. Thank you to our provincial sporting organizations (PSO) and their coaches for participating in the national working group to make this happen.
The LTAD is a commitment to climbing for life, but is also a requirement from Sport Canada to receive recognition.
In order for the CEC to complete this document we need your photo submissions. We may use as few as 10 and as many as 40 or more, it will depend upon the final design layout.
We are looking for photo’s that cover the following aspects of climbing:
- Young and old climbers on and off the wall
- Competitive and non-competitive (social) with and without team jerseys
- Coach athlete interaction, judges, team officials, coaches
- Top Rope, Bouldering, Lead and Speed
- Happy, serious, intense, thinking, on and off the wall
- Team Canada images
- RMT’s at competitions treating athletes
- Outdoor (although not the focus)
Requirements for Submission:
- Deadline for submission is Monday August 21, 2017. Maximum of 10 images per submission
- Submit your original work only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Image file size: 8 X 10 inches at 300 dpi (or approx. 3000 x 2200 pixels)
- Photos of children must have permission of parent or guardian.
- Photos remain the property of the photographer. You are granting the CEC non-exclusive and unrestricted use for CEC purposes only. All photos will be credited to the photographers is all uses.
For further questions…
BOULDERZ Climbing Centre