Each season CEC updates the list of the national team members (both youth and adult).The process for Team Selection in both Open and Youth is published each year
There are several potential International Events to which the CEC sends a National Selection. Members of the national team have priority or are the only to be considered in some cases. Some events may require a special team selection process because of quotas. The Team Selection process for those events will be published as required.
Participation in CEC sanctioned competitions by Non-Canadians can be subject to some restrictions to be published for each event. However, only Canadian citizens can get the Canadian Champion title and may be able to represent Canada at International competitions.
Dual citizens must decide which country they wish to represent. Once a dual citizen has competed for a country in an International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC) sanctioned competition, regardless of the event (lead, bouldering or speed), they cannot compete for another country without special dispensation from the IFSC.
Competitors representing Canada at International competitions must hold a valid Canadian passport at the time they apply for a position to represent Canada.
Youth National Team
- 2017 Youth National team selection process 4/04/2017
- 2017 Youth National team officials
- 2017 Youth Boulder National Team
Open National Team
- 2017 Open National team selection process 4/04/2017
- 2017 Open Boulder National Team 26/03/2017
- 2017 Open Lead National Team
- 2017 Open Speed National Team
Job Postings Open National Team Officials
- Open Team Medical Person 4/04/2017
- Open Team Official 4/04/2017
- Open Team Manager 3/21/2016
- Open Team Coach 3/21/2016
Job postings Youth national team officials
- Head Coach
- Team manager
- Assistant coach
- Athletic therapist