In partnership with USA Climbing, The North American Cup Series (NACS) will feature the three individual disciplines of climbing – bouldering, speed, and lead climbing. The Series, which launches in June 2021, will kick off in Salt Lake City, Utah and will consist of five stops across North America.
The mission of the Series is to provide a high-level competition series for advanced and elite athletes from the America’s to continue their development outside of World Cup competition.
Series Manual: NACS 2021 – North American Cup Series Event Manual
Dates and Locations:
- USA Climbing National Training Center, Salt Lake City, Utah: Bouldering – June 12th – 13th, 2021
- Altitude Gym, Kanata, Ontario: Bouldering – July 17th – 18th, 2021 (POSTPONED)
- Stone Age Climbing Gym, Albuquerque, New Mexico: Bouldering, Lead, Speed – August 25-29, 2021
- Reach Climbing and Fitness, Bridgeport, PA: Lead, Speed – September 17th – 19th, 2021
- Richmond Olympic Oval, Richmond, British Columbia: Lead, Speed – October 8th – 10th, 2021