Early Bird Registration now open!
Register by October 3rd to take advantage of the early bird rate.
Climbing Escalade Canada is excited to host the 2022-2023 CEC Para-Climbing National Championships! This inaugural event will mark a milestone in the development of para-climbing in Canada!
- Where: Climb Base 5, Coquitlam, BC
- When: December 10-11, 2022
- Classification: December 7-8-9, 2022
CEC is humble to have found such an amazing partner in Climb Base 5. This facility promotes values of accessibility, inclusivity and equity in all that they do. Thank you Base 5!
This event is open to all participants with disabilities, regardless of their climbing level. Participants must be 16 years of age or more on December 31, 2023 and must identify within one of the Para-Climbing Sport Classes.
- Athlete license registration ($20): member.climbingcanada.ca/login
- Competition registration ($150 early bird, $175 regular): member.climbingcanada.ca/login
This event is also open to participants from outside of Canada. All participants must purchase both products as listed above.
Registration will close: November 5th, 2023 at 11:59am EST.
Early bird pricing is available until October 3 at 11:59pm EST.
Athletes attending the Para-Climbing event will need to be classified into a Sport Class.
Upon registration, we kindly ask that you self-identify within one of these classes and gender divisions:
- Paraplegic (AL1) – Female / Male division
- Amputee Upper (AU) – Female / Male division
- Amputee Lower (AL) – Female / Male division
- Visual Impairment (VI) – Female / Male division
- Range of Power (RP) – Female / Male division
Following registration, you will receive more information regarding Classification and Documents required.
*athletes with a current classification from USA Climbing or IFSC = CEC will recognize your status, and you will not be required to attend a classification meeting.
Looking for an artist
Canada’s inaugural Para-Climbing National Championships is happening this December 10-11th and we feel it’s only fitting to ask a graphic designer within the disabled community to create our first poster for our event. Interested? Contact CEC at email@example.com