It is important to understand that CEC does not have individuals as members. But to compete at a national level you will need to have a CEC or National licence.
To be able to purchase your National licence you must be a member of your provincial organization and purchase your licence through your PSO.
If you come from a province with no PSO, you can join another Provincial Organization or get your licence through the Alpine Club of Canada..
Your provincial Membership will allow you to participate and be ranked in your Provincial séries,benefit from your PSO services and vote for your provincial representatives.
The National Licence is mandatory for
- Participation to national Series Events
- Participation to National Championships (lead, boulder and speed)
- Getting National points and get a national Ranking
- Eligibility and for consideration to be selected on Canada’s National Teams
- To compete Internationally.
For other info, please contact CEC