The CEC does not have individuals as members. The members of the CEC are the 4 Provincial Sports Organizations (PSOs) and the Territorial Sports Organization (TSO – the Alpine Club of Canada – ACC). To compete at National Series events and National Championships (youth and open), athletes need a CEC national license.
Please create a user account here to purchase a CEC competition license and register for CEC sanctioned events. (Available Oct 1, 2018)
The National Licence is mandatory for:
- Participation in National Series events
- Participation in youth and open National Championships (lead, boulder and speed)
- Receiving national points towards a national ranking
- Eligibility and selection to Canada’s National Teams
- Competing internationally
For other info, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you reside and compete in a province with a Provincial Sports Organization we encourece you to register with your PSO for you local or provincial competitions. Your provincial membership allows you to participate and be ranked in your Provincial Series, benefit from your PSO services and vote for your provincial representatives.