The CEC does not have individuals as members. The members of the CEC are the 4 Provincial Sports Organizations (PSOs) and the Territorial Sports Organization (TSO – the Alpine Club of Canada – ACC). To compete at National Series events and National Championships (youth and open), athletes need a CEC national licence.
To be able to purchase your national licence you must be a member of your PSO and purchase your licence (a national membership) through your PSO. If you come from a province without a PSO, you can join another PSO or get your licence through the TSO – the Alpine Club of Canada.
Your provincial membership allows you to participate and be ranked in your Provincial Series, benefit from your PSO services and vote for your provincial representatives.
The National Licence is mandatory for:
- Participation in National Series events
- Participation in youth and open National Championships (lead, boulder and speed)
- Receiving national points towards a national ranking
- Eligibility and selection to Canada’s National Teams
- Competing internationally
For other info, please contact: email@example.com