As part of creating a safe and positive environment for all participants, CEC will be implementing a set of Coach Requirements for its upcoming 2021-2022 Competition Season. These requirements have been recommended by the CEC Coaching Committee, and approved by the CEC Board of Directors.
In order to attend any CEC sanctioned-events, all coaches, regardless of their affiliation, provenance, or category, must complete the following requirements, and provide proof of completion to either their Provincial or Territorial Sport Organization (PTSO), or directly to the CEC should there be no PTSO in the coach’s province.
- Valid Provincial 2021-2022 Coach License (if applicable)
- Valid CEC 2021-2022 Coach License
- COVID Proof of Vaccination
- Making Head Way training (concussion awareness training)
- Pre-Season Concussion Education Sheet
- Criminal Record Check, Issued no earlier than September 1, 2019
- Respect in Sport training – OR – CAC Safe Sport training
- Read and understand all CEC Policies and Guidelines
- Making Ethical Decisions Training (optional)
Requirements will come in effect starting at the 2021 Senior Boulder Nationals, in Québec City, QC.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org